Thursday, April 27, 2006

Magic 6 A.I. Finalists and Kitchen

I just saw this week's American Idol performance night. The theme was the greatest love songs of all time, with Andrea Bocelli and David Foster as guests. I had a thought while watching Mr. Foster give suggestions... He can easily be a good judge in American Idol! He knows his music and he's quite straightforward.

Anyway... my idol favorites for tonight

Do you really have to ask my numero uno?? Chris Daughtry, you're the guy! I liked his "Have you ever really loved a woman". Cool guitar accompaniment! Superb superb superb! David Foster made a pretty good point about singing from your diaphragm.

Numero dos in my list is Elliot Yamin. He's actually a close second. First of all, I love the song he sang ( "A Song for you" ). I recall listening to that song when I was younger. Karen Carpenter had a version. There's something eerie and sad about the song. And well, Elliot put his own spin to it! Me likey!!

I can't decide on my fourth. Taylor was just ok. James Ingram did a killer version of the song (and so does my brother if and when his mood calls for it. Hehe!). Paris was just ok. I wasn't impressed. Katharine could've chosen a better song. And Kellie...oh Kellie...

More highlights from today...

I had dinner with the Favises and the De la Ramas ... Hehehe! We ate at Kitchen in Robinson's Galleria. Before dinner, Suzie and I went aroud the mall and I found this cool pair of pink camouflage shorts.


Dinner was fun! We talked about our old projet, old teammates, and old (need-to-be-forgotten) laptops. Hehe! Jaime and Abby, my former clients! :-D Haha! We exchanged a few wedding anecdotes here and there.


Paolo and Suzie also chimed in the kwentuhan. We reminisced about Suzie liking Jason Kidd three years ago (She just had her very expensive Tony and Guy highlights when she told me that!) But she completely denies it! Of course, I couldn't help but bring up her admiration Tommy Lee Jones. Great and gifted actor, he most certainly is! Hot and sexy, he is most certinly isn't! Hehe!

The peeps from Kitchen seemed to implicitly ask us to leave. They turned off the airconditioning and it got pretty warm. So I tried cooling myself with Kitchen's signature water with mint leaves (or pandan ba yun)?

All in all, I had a fun evening! :D Eto at blogging again. It's pretty nice to be preoccupied with other things for the meantime. I think the thoughts that consume you or distract you becomes torture when they are the sole occupants of your head. So lesson for today, distract yourself from major distractions!

1 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger Mark OrdoƱez said...

Makikiraan lang po...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home