Sunday, September 17, 2006

Babies and Little Ladies

As I promised the kids, I went to visit Ina and Iris today in their BF "Under Renovation" home. We took a trip down memory lane, viewing their baby pictures! We found this super duper adorable pic of the girls, and I just had to capture it!



We spent the afternoon recording our radio show, featuring Rosita, the poor household helper and her very cruel boss, Pheobe. Of course, Ina played Rosita, and I played Pheobe, the malupit na boss. Iris was the narrator. Haha! Us girls later had merienda at Pizza Hut, where Iris just "murdered" the mango panacotta. I had about three teaspons, and the girls just gobbled up the two orders we had.



I missed my girls! And Iris was insistent that I stayed longer. Or else di daw nya ako na-miss. Awww...

It's been scorching hot in Manila! I miss winter. Haha!

2 Comments:

At 2:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I can't wait to miss Canada! hehehe

m i s s y o u t e n n e r s ! ! !

p e s e m

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your girls are absolutely adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home