Monday, August 21, 2006

Weekend Blog

My weekend blog is coming soon... As soon as I find time to squeeze in a blog moment! Like right now... haha!

It's been a crazy morning. Updating tasks here and there. Very familiar, this work pace. Reminiscent of those days when coming to the office simply means working. I need to play catch up to all the weeks when executing my KT plan seems close to impossible. Now there's more direction, more pressure, and not enough time. Dengit.

Weekend was good! We went to Blue Mountains last Saturday (some parts blue, but most parts very lush green), and yesterday we went to Bondi Beach. The beach was nice! It was huge! We walked along the shore and had fish and chips for lunch. Pics to be posted soon.

Mental note to self: Make Wedding Reception script for Ate Mylene's wedding. I can't believe that event's two weeks away. Good luck Tita Gina, Carol, and Ate My! I'm sure it'll be beautiful, touching, and memorable.

Okie! 'Nuf of the blog break. Back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home