Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Fun Day at Work

Today, our training room layout changed a bit. I was moved to a new location... From right beside Angelo, I am not at the end of the room, in my little, white table corner.



This kinda freed up some of the space and I don't have to play footsie with anyone anymore. Hehe. Of course, I could still see these mocking words on the white board:



This evening, we all went to the CHT Dine Out event and it was loads of fun! We met a lot of the Accenture folks from the Sydney. We had dinner at Lavender Blue and had some modern Australian cuisine. For the entree, I think I had the grilled salmon. And for the main course, I had the North African Chicken with goat cheese! For dessert, it was Brulee for the Day. Yummm!! And 2 glasses of red wine! Magnifico! My seatmate was really fun! She and I spent 10 minutes talking about Zara! Haha!

Anyway, I've no laptop today and this is the end of the road for me as far as internet-ing goes. =( Poohoo!

1 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger rotsss said...

huwaw...wine...so...cultured lah. kulang na lang cheese. hehehehehe. =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home