Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thursday!

Today, I had my pseudo-QA session with the Sydney senior Manager. I think that shook me up a little. I've been having issues with my KT plan, but i have been trying to really be as productive as possible. But an SME is really key to making sure I don't miss out on anything. I've been diligently raising the issues with Mark, and the meeting in the afternoon sort of put everything in perspective again. I do want to get out of the red zone and join everyone in the green... Poohooo...

Highlight of the day though was our dinner at Giuseppe's Italian Restaurant in McMahon's Point, a ten minute walk from the Miller office. I've been craving for carbonara! Of course, what is a fancy meal without my best friend red wine?



Mike had the Veal something. He seemed pretty happy with it.



After our laughter and my very loud voice filled the small quaint place for an hour, we had Tiramisu for dessert! It was a nice way to end our dinner.





This weekend, 14 of us are going to Blue Mountains. I'm crossing my fingers that we can get something for Hunter Valley on Sunday, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home