Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Turning 27

Finally... some blogging time.

Tis 11:34pm and I think my beeday is on extended mode. The David Letterman episode where The Killers performed is on tonight! For the second time! Thank you Jack TV!

Turning 27. Ain't so bad. =) I was pleasantly surprised that some people who I haven't spoken to in a while remembered! I thoroughly enjoyed talking to my aunts from Davao over the phone. It was nice of them to call. I can't thank everyone who greeted me enough. I think I was smiling the whole day long. Countless message alert tones and "Anneyeonghaseyo" ring tunes just kept that grin on my face.

Beeday highlights...

Greetings from friends and family. I have an uncle and two aunts who said I was their favorite niece! Haha! Warms the heart. Thanks to everyone who remembered!

Surprise beeday balloons and write ups from Pesem! I was in the office Sunday and he was slightly annoyed that I was there, snatching the "surprise" factor of his thoughtful gesture.

Super filling lunch at Fish and Company with polo barong Mike, complete with star sightings! Richard Gomez, Claudine Barreto, and Raymart Santiago! Haha! Of course, kailangang magbigay pugay sa newly opened na Zara!

Talking to Maan and Irene over the phone. Aww... Miss those girls!

Dinner at Pazzo with Karina. Destroying the pazzo wooden frame by accident, so we could sight Donita Rose's son, calling some guy cute out loud and having him stare at us back, having ice cream while watching the huge orange Christmas Tree. Perfect evening filled with laughs. JB style!

****

1 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEN!!! HOPE T'WAS A GOOD ONE =)

- rotsss (aka james spader's lover)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home