Saturday, November 11, 2006

Be Prepared for this weekend!

Deng deng...

This weekend promises to be one currazzzzy weekend! The Castro-Naguit wedding is tomorrow, and I'm feeling a little dubious about the wedding. Everything seems to be steady sailing that I have a feeling the universe might pull a fast one on us. I think I've done all that I could to prepare. Milyne and Mark are pretty hands on with the preparations, which is probably a good reason why I'm feeling a little relaxed than usual. Most of the documents I usually prepare and print they've completed on their own. But the execution is still up to us tomorrow.

My wedding team and I met today, did our last minute errands, had a filling Tang City dinner, and talked about the wedding. I've handed their wedding kits over. *sigh* I really hope everything works out ok. Wedding gods, I hope you're tuned in.

Teng has a beeday celeb tomorrow, and I'm hoping to make a quick appearance. My brother is also having a party here at home, and I need to talk to Derek and Trina about their wedding (scheduled next year). So party here and party there. I hope i have the energy.

Sunday and Monday are Accenture days. New Senior Team Leads seminar of sorts. Keyce said it mostly consists of talks. It's in Tagaytay, so that's a plus. But for now, that has a taken a backseat. The Wedding's waaay up front of course.

So why am I blogging when it's 2 AM and I have a couple of sheets to cut and a truckload of stuff to pack?? I dunno! Haha! I just like venting I guess... amidst more important things I need to do.

Random thought for the day... I went to Glorietta today (where my wedding meeting was held). The Christmas decors are up. At the entrance, there were swags of Christmas lights. And they were looking oh-so-pretty. Inside the mall, several Christmas trees, in different color motifs, stand proudly, merrily inviting onlookers to get a sense of the holidays. I love Chrismas! I think I've been saying that for the past two months. My favorite time of year. It's just nice how seeing a swag of lights made me feel. I think I was all warm inside, and I broke into a smile.

Time to cut!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home