Friday, November 03, 2006

In the Office... On a Friday Evening...

Deng... It's 10:01pm and I am still in the office! With my oily hair and my tired eyes. The sacrifices for a start-up project's growing pains. I've been yawning for the nth time and I have a sudden craving for a tall caramel frap. Yum... and a complementary YB. Oh yeah...

Work has been ok these past few days... In terms of load that is. I was at home before 5:30pm yesterday! But was out of the office before 7. We saw "Open Season" last night and I slept in some parts of the movie. Which is unlike me. Movie Buff that I am. I guess nowadays, I'm better known as the Tired Movie Buff.

The big B-day is a 3 days away. I can't believe I'll be turning 27!! Oh my 27 seems more impending than 26. 3 more years and I'm thirty! 27 years... it's been good so far, I guess. I've had my share of hardships and emotional roller coasters, of great friends and friends who have gone.

I haven't blogged about "The Prestige" yet! Christopher Nolan masterpiece! Will probably make another entry for that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home