Thursday, October 05, 2006

12 hour work day

Oh so familiar work hours... I arrive at the office past six and leave... hehehe! Past 6 PM! Minus the one hour lunch break, the occasional YBs, the logical breaks and conversations on the side... I'd say it's pretty much a 12 hour work day.

Hence my "haggard" look (as observed by Mel), my droopy eyes, my now South (North) Park face, and the sporadic song numbers while typing away. Yes. I am busy busy busy.

I do like being busy to some extent. I just hope it doesn't get too intense. I'm not really one to be all serious about work. But if the situation calls for it, I can put on a serious face... or a masungit face (reminiscent of my Bondi Beach look before we had our late lunch). Hehe!

There are a couple of things to be smiling or laughing about....

Redford White and Bruce Wayne are one and the same.
"Sankapa?!" "Sa pantry lang ako."
"Yung boyfriend nya mukhang kabayo! Ang laki ng...."
Scott?! Scott Kemme?!
Milrting!

I was talking to Chae just today and we were saying how much we miss our team. The work sucked, but the bonding and the fun kept everything bearable. I'm pretty thankful that for Focus, we have a lot of the same elements. Crazy people, who are serious about work, but can take a break and crack jokes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home