Saturday, October 07, 2006

Sporadic Friday Gimik

My usual Friday companion, Ms. Maliwat, had a prior engagement. Which left me to wonder... what to do on a Friday night?? And so I braved the 6:30 pm C5 and Alabang traffic to go to ATC. The lady in Tower Records Edsa Shang said the latest The Killers album arrived! When I arrived in Tower Alabang... geez... their stock has not arrived yet. Poo hoo hoo! I was trying to look for a place where I could have a quick meal (my stomach was grumbling). I received an SMS from Mariless and she was asking me if I was free to meet up with her and Rosan next week. I told her I couldn't (Karina's big beeday bash), and jokingly said, "But I'm free tonight and I'm in ATC. Wanna meet up?" Voila! Ms. Villamar was free and we just chatted up a storm over two glasses of red wine in Vino Veritas. Talk about a sporadic Friday gimik!

*Sigh* I've been pretty beat these past few days. And as much as I would like to sleep in longer today, I couldn't go back to sleep anymore. It was just a little past seven, and I was wide awake. Geez... the wonders of the body clock.

Saturday today!! We celebrated Tito Mar's beeday in Pansol! A few laps here and there, a can of beer (this was my very first can of beer!), and several chicken bbq servings later, we were heading back to Paranaque. We stopped by Starbucks Caltex before taking the Filinvest exit. And we all noticed that Gibo looks like the Spark Hope Starbucks model! Check it out!



On tomorrow's agenda, Tagaytay with the girls (Ina, Camille, and Ate Love). Oohh... and some shopping for our Monday breakfast.

I do wish I had a day to just lay around and do... nothing. Hehe. I did buy a book in Power Books yesterday. It's called "She's Come Undone", on the New York Times Best Seller List and also on Oprah's Book club list. It's been a while since I last read a book (I've been a magazine girl forever).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home