Monday, October 23, 2006

Weekend Pics

Backlog pics!!

A few weekends ago, I spent one Sunday with the girls. Chowing down Korean food at this cozy BF resto. The spicy squid was exquisite. Perfect with a tall icy glass of Sprite! And even more perfect if eaten in the company of these super adorable girls.

Don't they look exactly the same??



Ina and I go Korea-crazy!



This super kikay 12 year old couldn't get enough of signature bags and lip gloss! I think she wants to be in showbiz someday.



This lil girl just loves her academics. Hehe. She's no nerd though. Over lunch we were talking about how opposites end up together. Iris then went on to say, "Ate Ten, ang makakatuluyan ko ay SUPER boring! At walang asthma."



The girls and I might be going to Tagaytay this Sunday. I'm hoping our excursion pushes through!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home