Thursday, September 28, 2006

Rainy Rainy Day

According to Inq7.net, typhoon Mileyno is the worst storm to hit the Philippines in 20 years. I spoke with Mama over the phone earlier today and found out one of the windows in our house broke. She also told me about the plight of our relatives in Manila. The roofing of their house was blown away and all their belongings are now ruined.

In the office today, we spent most of our lunch break just storm watching, looking out the vibrating glass windows and seeing how the random objects in the construction site below flew from every direction. It was pretty scary at some point because our office building was swaying. Some of us thought we were just getting dizzy, but then the building was moving because of the strong wind.

Sigh. A few hours later, the metro seems quieter and darker than usual. SLEX was closed earlier today, and I don't know how it's doing now. I am blogging from the office, and we have no electricity at home. I wonder how I'm going to sleep tonight... I wonder how all the other people who were victimized by nature's wrath will be sleeping.

One more sigh for the road.

Another thing to sigh about... Release 6.2 is right around the corner and it's gonna be huge... from a testing perspective. Deng. Good luck to us!

I'm liking this John Mayer song (Stop the Train, I think is what it's called). Will post the lyrics tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home