Monday, December 18, 2006

Grabe na weekend

I think every new weekend trumps the previous weekend. And my runny nose is good indication that my body is catching up with the fatigue.

Yesterday, I was late for Zoe Eusebio's baptismal. She looks sooo much like her parents! I made a quick trip home to pick up Kuya Jerry and to chat some zzzzs. I then met up with Marchae and went to the Carl Edwards bazaar. Two empty wallets later, we went to Powerplant to get some more presents. Finally quitting shopping after Pplant, Chae and I went to Tomas Morato for dinner in Little Asia. I was waiting for Irene to be done with her simbang gabi, so I decided to get a full body massage while waiting. And wow! Just what I needed! I met up with Irene and Carol in Saguijo a little past 11. We chatted all night, and what a treat it was for me that Up Dharma Down performed. I was singing "Oo" with sooo much feeling! Haha! I got home at past four!

Today was really meant for Rissa's baby's baptismal and Beegee's wedding. But I only ended up going to Beegee's wedding. It's pretty cool to see Keysi's basketball barkada all made up and dressed in their pink and purple gowns! I also picked up a few wedding reception ideas. Like that "Name that tune" game for the bridal bouquet throw. And the multiple choice thng for the guys. I enjoyed the moments when I was just relaxed and seated! Something that rarely happens with weddings and me!

Random thoughts for today...

How ever well you plan for something, the way it will turn out exactly is something you'll never predict to the 'T'. A wedding is a perfect example. I'm also pretty amazed at Beegee and Shierwin's love story. Two famous lines from two of my favorite movies apply.... From 'When Harry Met Sally', "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." And from 'Bridges of Madison County', "This certainty comes once in a lifetime." When you know, you just do. And when you have found him or her, or that certainty, don't let it go.

Sleep is precious. Dengit. Not very deep. But I just want to say it! Hehe! I've been quite tired these past few days and I truly value sleep. Which is why I should be hitting the sack at 12:17 AM!

1 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg! bridges of madison county! awww..i miss you tenners!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home