Friday, December 22, 2006

The powers of a power nap

Time check... It's 2:19AM and I am awake. Not exactly wide awake... but with quite some energy. I just came from the Mina residence, where Mau-cky and I worked on the script of Mau's debut party tomorrow. I think sometime between 12:30-1AM, I was misspelling some common words. Hence Macky's urging of my going home. I opted to take a power nap. Which spanned for about 10 minutes. I know my body's trying to tell me to slow down and rest. The power nap was good! I'm still awake and blogging aren't I?

The past few days have been all about shopping, get togethers and sporadic outings (hello Pesem! Yes! Favorite word ko talaga ang sporadic!).

Monday was the MDC Christmas Party and I have pics! I have a growing list of backlog blogs! Tuesday I was on sick leave. I attempted to have my driver's license renewed. But my pee-shyness delayed that. Deng. Wednesday... I went to Galeria to meet up with my final ARD. And I ran into Bebet! So we chatted, went around the mall, and then eventually transferred to Metrowalk. We were looking for a restroom when we passed by a Tarot Card reading booth. Oh yes... despite the fact that I am strapped for cash and waaaay into too deep with credit card debt, I shelled out 350 bucks for a reading! It was pretty interesting! I have so much love to give daw! Haha!

More activities in the pipeline these coming days! I'm pretty excited about our annual family dinner this Monday. I do need to prepare for the games though! And for Lola Pacing's video coverage. Hope I can manage... and still get a few Tequila shots in between.

We bought new furniture for the family room! Our 20+ year old couch has retired (transfered to Tita Molly's Cabuyao home). We now have a couple of leather couches! They're awfully comfortable.

Okeh... so the power of a power nap is slowly subsiding. I'm pretty sleepy now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home