Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007

Just like any other work day, on this second day of January 2007, I am back in the office. The holidays just flew by! I wish I could have slept more. I have so much backlog blogs to finish! For my Schmenten blog... Mau's debut, MIS Block gathering, lunch out with Irene, Alexi's first birthday, Mike and Pia's wedding. For the Tanquilut Family blog... Meg's Birthday, Tanquilut Christmas Family Reunion 2006, New Year's at Tita Babes.

I've been meaning to do an end-of-year post. I have my draft! I just need to publish it.

I finally saw Click yesterday! Being the cry baby that I am, I of course shed a few tears. Haha. Big surprise.

On my download list... "The Book of Love" by Peter Gabriel. This song was played in "Shall We Dance" and on the onsite video Jason Magbanua created for Mike and Pia. Such a nice nice song.

Anyway... back to the grindstone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home