Tuesday, January 02, 2007

AC Christmas Party 2006

Finally, after a year of Christmas party hiatus, I rejoined the 7000 employees who all flocked the World Trade Center for our yearly Christmas soiree. I felt like a freshman! There were so little familiar faces. Where has everyone gone??

I did participate a tad bit in the program, alongside Paolo Santos. Our games portion didn't start as smoothly as we have wanted. Technical difficulties here and there. One of the senior execs was nice enough to apologize (although it wasn't his fault!). When the pre-program games were finally over, Paolo and I got into audience-mode.

Since we were one of the first few peeps in the venue, we were able to snag a table close to the stage area (but not too close). I think I've officially been adopted by the Siebel crowd. Here are Amana, Sanny, Tammy, and Linor.



My very good friend and co-founder of the Laitera club, Pesem, kept me company! See me! Sporting a headband! Haha! I think the last time I wore a headband, Right Said Fred was the hottest dude to hit the radio waves. Pesem and I did rounds! My oh my... where are my friends?! Pesem seemed to be Mr. Popular! Waving and greeting his constituents (este his friends).



I ran into my MTS start-group-mates! Haha! Ka-ye and Kaye! Who both had very interesting anecdotes to share (Kaye's was quite a shocker). I do like her hair though! I heart MTS.



It was a Dow reunion that evening. Here are forever friends Ginia, Ryna, Yas, with Marlon.



Ginia's one of the sweetest girls I know. Keysi and Kendra agree! Haha! I asked her where her beau was, and she candidly shared Sam's slight mishap.



After almost an hour of lining up for food and drinks, Sid and Mike finally settled in their seats to have their dinner. Eto at nakasmile na ang boys (nakakain na kasi).



I kinda like this picture I took of Ryna and Yas. Bluish background effect. I do wish I had Raymund's high tech camera. This isn't a very sharp/clear pic. Hehe. But the colors are pretty.



Although he's smiling in this pic, Mike was pretty tired from all the lining up he had to do with registration, the food, and the drinks. Hehe. We ended up just watching the other peeps dance on the platform and go wild over "Taralets-tara-tara-tara-lets!"



Here's Mr. Photographer, apparently a little tired from all the shutter-action.



Till next year?? Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home