Thursday, February 22, 2007

[Survey Shmurvey] Random Stuff

Ok... so hanapin ang tamad at mahilig sumagot ng survey! T-e-n-t-e-n!

1. How tall are you barefoot?
- Not 5 feet. Hehe.

2. have you ever smoked heroin?
- Nope.

3. Do you own a gun?
- Nope.

4. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents"?
- Sino bang hindi? Just like friends, their seal of approval somehow matters.

5. What do you think of hot dogs?
- I like 'em. Cheesedog's good. Corndog's better. Christina Ricci said a corndog's a hotdog inside a donut.

6. What's your favorite Christmas song?
- All I want For Christmas, the version in "Love Actually..."

7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
- Coffee.

8. Can you do push ups?
- Hahaha.

9. Is your bathroom clean?
- I would like to think that it is.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
- Hmm... Not really a big fan of jewelry.

11. Do you like painkillers?
- When I need 'em.

12. What is your secret weapon to lure someone you like?
- Hahaha! Dunno if it's worked. I'm pretty transparent. I guess being more attentive, doing that extra something.

13. Do you hate any of your exs?
- No. :) I don't have any exes.

14. Do you have a dog?
- Yessie. One black lab, Kitkat, and one askal, Cedie (named after the munting prinsipe).

15. Middle name?
- Tanquilut

16. Name 3 thoughts at this exact
moment?
- I'm stuffed from all the Shakey's pizza I had today
- I need to take a bath
- I'd like to listen to that Frou Frou song again

17. what's your normal bed time?
- Hmm...11:30 on a weekday. I've been trying to sleep earlier.

18. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
- Coffee
- Water
- Iced tea

19. What time did you wake up
today?
- 7:30 am

20. Current worry?
- Being left behind by everybody. So many people have moved on to bigger things. Haaay... This merits a separate blog entry.

21. Current hate?
- Negative thoughts. Digressing. Doubting myself.

22. Favorite place?
- The bed. Where the sheets are soft and the pillows invite the sandman

23. Least favorite place?
- Dark alleys.

24. Do you own slippers?
- Yessie... Pero kids sizes. Hehe.

25. What shirt are you wearing be specific?
- dark blue with icicles

26. Do you burn or tan?
- Tan, I think.

27. Favorite color(s)?
- Green, brown, purple, pink

28. would you be a pirate?
- Hehe. Why not? As long as Johnny Depp's the captain

29. Last time you kissed somebody?
- :)

30. What songs do you sing in the shower?
- Whatever's playing on the radio.

31. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
- Halimaw sa banga!

32. What's in your pockets right now?
- Nothing

33. Last thing/person that made you laugh?
- Karina. When I was talking to her last night.

34. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
- Hmm... They were super soft with small blue flowers.

35. Worst injury you've ever had?
- I had an appendectomy when I was in fifth grade.

36. If you could cheat on your spouse, would you?
- Hell no. Bad yun.

37. Are your parents still together?
- Yes. 28 years and counting!

38. Who is your loudest friend?
- Syet... Marami sila.

39. Who is your most silent friend?
- Chae... But only when you meet her for the first time.

40. Does someone hate you?
- Hope not.

41. Do you wish on shooting stars?
- Haha. I did. Freshman year, college. I super remember the exact moment. Was standing outside the green gate of # 80 E.Abada. Never came true.

42. What is your favorite book?
- The Alchemist.

43. What is your favorite candy?
- Jelly beans!

44. What song do/did you want played at your wedding??
- "The Luckiest" by Ben Folds. I think I've said this before.

45. What song do you want played at your funeral?
- First song which comes to mind, "Blackbird" by the Beatles.

46. What were you doing 12am last night?
- In bed, watching Idol.

47. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
- Dengit. Another day of work. I just want to sleep some more...

1 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home