Sunday, February 18, 2007

Hanapin and Addict sa Kape

Ok. So that's me. And this is my third entry for the day! Haha! Its's 3:52 am and when Mama heard me come in an hour ago, she sleepily remarked, "3 o'clock ka na naman umuwi?" Of course, I tried to defend myself by saying, "Ha? 2:30 pa lang ah!"

The blogging juices are abundant tonight! Big thanks to the two cups of Cafe Americano which I had at Segafredo sometime around 11 P.M. Deng!!! I think Macky has converted me! I was telling him, "Grabe! Ang sarap ng Cafe Americano!". To which he wittily remarked, "Masarap talaga ang Americano."

Another sporadic gimik today. Macky and I saw "The Fountain" at 6:55. It was ok. Pretty heavy. Mentally. I'm still thinking if I should create a separate blog entry for it... Hmm...

Funny din pala today. While we were walking after the first movie we saw, the strap on my left sandal snapped. Not the first time this has happened! I recall back in Sydney, while we were making our way to that Hotel where we had dinner, my strappy sandals broke. Anyway, Macky and I went to T to look for shoes I can use as replacement. My small feet was swimming in the adult sizes. Finally found a pair of terry cloth flip flops (in pink and green). Size 3!! Haha! O.A. talaga.

Random thoughts for the day (aside from those I've already blogged about earlier)...

I saw "Sisterhood of the traveling pants" today. And I can't believe I cried. Haha! I can't believe I actually liked the movie. Every girl needs girlfriends. Talking is like therapy.

Keysi and I met up Friday night and each had a glass of red wine at Cyrano, a few doors down Bistro. I told her about my day and she told me hers. We both concluded that the universe owes us a break. Hehe. So many people we know have moved on to bigger things. We think our time is near. And yesterday when I was driving home, I sort of felt excited at the prospect of pursuing something different. I can't help but feel scared, too. Rni was saying that she was afraid of change. Perhaps I am, too. My life now has become so comfortable. I love the people I spend time with. I've been hearing so many people who have left the country say how difficult it is to be alone and lonely. I'm afraid of that I guess. But I know I should learn to take risks and just grow up.

Ok... so the caffeine high is slowly wearing off... And my stomach's grumbling. I ought to sleep this off before I head for the Fridge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home