Sunday, April 22, 2007

Enchanted Kingdom with Enchanting Boys

My second EK trip for the week. This time, it was the ESS and Testing teams' team building activity. Kuya Jer and I went to Cybergate first to pick up some of the ESS guys. Then to ATC to pick up Melvin and Mike.



We were pleasantly surprised to see a "Welcome Accenture" banner at the entrance! We later found out that another project was in EK. But we took a picture with the banner pa rin.



Our first ride... Dodge 'Em! The bump cars! I think I almost dislocated my arm because of the impact of some of the head-on bumps. Hehe. We got on the Roller Skater next, which was essentially a sneak peek of the bigger roller coaster.



Next we got on Anchor's Away. Super fun! Super fun to look at the other peeps on the ride. We also rode on the Jungle Log Jam, the Space Shuttle and the famous Rio Grande Rapids where we got wet wet wet!







Something new we did try... the Go Carts! Well.. new to me. Not new to Melvin though, who drove past me several times. We had to put on some "magnanakaw"-esque gear.



We met up with Ceasar and Edwin a little before 7pm.



Si Edwin! Hindi drawing! He did show up!



Later, Mike and I treated the guys to a Pizza and Chicken dinner. Busog syempre ang lahat. Including the MW rep, Ceasar!



So this is me, representing the testing team, Ceasar, representing the MW team, and Mike's "the claw" (which appears in several pictures).






Here's today's the many faces of Mike (I've lost track of where in the series we are). Check out how my face doesn't change expressions at all.






Here's us waiting for the Fireworks display (cue music, "Everyday, everyday, everyday the magic is here!")



Last ride of the evening... Wheel of Fate. Nice way to cap the fun day. A view of the whole theme park! With the breeze whipping my long hair. And the claw, making its final appearance.


2 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

no comment! re. the pix lol hahahaha

miss you tenners!!

 
At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

every now and then there's a song playing in my head while i'm looking at your EK pics...gets mo??? ;) grabe na toh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home