Monday, April 16, 2007

Saturday: Packing, Cooking, and T.I.A.N.G.G.E. (Talangang Ikaw Ang Naging GungGong Ever)

Saturday morning was sheer craziness. We packed my parents' stuff in suitcases, labelled pasalubongs, transfered stuff... As expected, we had a couple of visitors! Well-wishers of the jet setters. Lunch was good! Lumpiang shanghai and Tita Alda's Beef Teriyaki. Before we knew it, Mama, Papa, and the whole crew were frantically boarding the VAN and waving goodbye.



5 minutes after they had gone, I left the house myself to go to Makati. Soup and Sandwich Savvy class at the Maya Kitchen. The class itself was ok. I met a couple of new people. I dunno if I've become a snob in the past few months (haha... I wonder kung kanino ko to namana...), but there were times I didn't exactly feel like socializing much. Hehe. We brought home our sandwiches. I ate half of the roast beef sandwich, and almost all my groupmates happily put their sandwiches inside the take-away bags.






I drove back to Paranaque to pick up Yssang. We attempted to attend the anticipated mass. 'Course, di kami umabot. We had dinner at Recipes ATC instead. Coffee at Starbucks. Then movie!! "Ang Cute Ng Ina Mo" was our flick of choice and it was really funny! Loved the silly acronyms. We saw the movie with Tita Alda, Tito Mar, Yssa, and Mark G.

Post movie, the evening was far from over. Haha. We met up with Rommel and "ambushed" him at Seattle's Best where we met the very pretty Jean, his girlfriend. Hehe! Rommel was surprised to see the posse. Haha!

As Yssang's last hurrah, we planned to have a couple rounds of drinks. We picked up Gelo from their house (this was around 1AM), and went to Laiya. It's this inuman place next to Central. Central was full, as usual. Laiya as a nicer ambience. Less chaotic. Cleaner bathrooms. Hehe. More guys. Hehe. I think I got the right buzz! I slept like a baby when I got home after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home