Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Monday Movie Marathon

HBO and Star Movies were both in my favor tonight. I had planned to sleep early. Finish all my backlog blogging. Deng these great great movies, one after the other.

Twas a little past 9 when I caught this on Star Movies. This remains to be one of the three scariest movies I've ever seen. I was terrified at the scene where Haley Joel Osment was in the bathroom and someone passed him by. Still made me squeel. Even after 8 years. I also liked the scene where he confesses to his Mom that he sees ghosts. Loved the line, "Everyday." Everyday her grandmother was proud of her. Aww... I was totally floored when I saw this movie for the first time (at the twist). M. Night is a genuis (and was an extra).

After the Sixth Sense, also on Star Movies, the Family Stone was on. I've never seen this movie, so I figured, what the hey. It's set Christmastime (best time of the year). And Sarah Jessica Parker's character made a wince several times. She was trying very hard to be liked by the Stone family. Luke Wilson's character hooking up with Sarah Jessica Parker's character makes me smile. She's uptight and not exactly friendly. He's more laid back (almost carefree). I do not like Claire Danes. Haha. This movie was about family. Always been fond of family movies.

Icing on top of this Red Ribbon cake (which I most recently purchased). One of my all-time favorite movies. Pride and Prejudice on HBO. At 1230am! Haha. How will I turn the tv off now? Mr. Darcy. Waaah... "You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, love, love you." Now this is making me consider if I should get the Colin Firth made-for-TV movie version of Pride and Prejudice. Anyway, Mr. Darcy is Mark Darcy (from Bridget Jones). There is something about these mysterious guys. And if you find 'em, they're for keeps.

2 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Blogger Namee said...

Hi Ten!

I love pride and prejudice too!

Get the one with Colin Firth! He's so Mark Darcy... Mark Darcy... I'm inlove with him! haha

Nice post!

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Tenten said...

Ay super duper talaga... Ganda ganda ng movie na yan. Waaah...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home