Monday, April 16, 2007

Friday Fiestas...

The weekend started with the last workday. I've been kind of busy lately. Bearably busy. Hehe. Lunch time, Mike and I took a table at the Old Spaghetti House. We saw Zalggy and Aileen come in, so I invited them to join us. Pseudo-Dow reunion of sorts. Hehe. I think Mike and I were pretty hungry. We ordered an appetizer, 2 rice meals, and dessert. The usual soft and manageable cookie dough was hard. Hehe. Mike had a champion hirit about driving manual transmission cars:


Zalggy: Hanggang SM Southmall pa lang ako eh. Pagdating sa southmall, tagaktak na pawis ko.

Tenten: Manual ba o automatic ang car ninyo? Eh ang dali dali lang magdrive ng automatic eh! Gas and break lang. Parang ka lang nagbump car noh!

Mike: Oo nga, kaya naman bump ka ng bump ng mga kotse diba?


Hehe. Fine fine fine. Guilty as charged.

Friday evening, Bebet and I had dinner at Cibo and I can't believe I almost finished my Rigatone Alfonso. I was hungry. Haha. We later went to Gweilo's to watch Wake Up Your Seatmate and Join the Club. Both bands were pretty good! The owner of Gweilo's was super accomodating and nice. Across the street, the Abnoys, Keysi's basketball friends, were relishing the Friday night free spirited ambience. I said "hi" and gave Rni a quick knowing/teasing look. I dropped Bebet off at Ayala and went to Capone's for Olga's 29th birthday party. Darn. I went home at almost 3AM! Thank you Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha for keeping me up. And Olga's funny/half-meant hirits kay Guads. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home