Sunday, April 15, 2007

Olga's 29th Beeday

Last Friday, Olga celebrated her 29th birthday at Capones. Silly me forgot my camera so I had to make do with my Razor's VGA cam. Lery and I chatted for a while, but she left a little before 1 AM.




I spoke with Kathy and TJ. TJ seems really nice nad outgoing and it's pretty heartwarming to see a happy couple. Hehehe.



Olga was a hoot. She had a lot to drink before we arrived, and the birthday girl seemed to be having a great time. An even better time when Guads arrived. Ahhh... What ifs and possibilities.



***

Random Thoughts...

**I was smiling when I was chatting with Kathy and TJ. I used my interrogating skills to find out how they met hooked up. TJ shared that it wasn't really in the dates when the interesting things happened. It was in the "in betweens". Kathy is TJ's first. Hehe. My thoughts which followed are not so random. Hehe. Been having them lately. Again. I guess also because of the more recent events of both my brothers (Yes, Maan. We are OLD!) having girlfriends. Why aren't these things as easy as breathing? Is it supposed to be complicated? I think it's not supposed to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home