Monday, April 09, 2007

My Sore Calves

I'm back from my four day vacay in Pampanga. Ate Abi picked me up from the office last Thursday and we went straight to Guagua (stopping by Razon's first for a quick bite). From Thursday evening till Sunday evening, it was all about stuffing ourselves silly , taking a lot of pictures, and my very sore calves. I paid 880 bucks last night for a Shiatsu/Thai massage. It was good, but my calves still hurt. Hence tonight's Bengay treatment. I think I might've made several wrong footwear decisions with all the extraneous activities. But it's all good!! Lots of family bonding moments, Sudoku, and L.A.M.O.N. Haha!

I will be documenting this family-filled weekend adventure in the TanquilutFamily blog. And I'll most likely have another post tomorrow (when I'm in a better blogging mood).

Some of my favorite pics from the weekend...

These cute lil angels, who I managed to convince to smile for the camera, have been fun to hang out with.





Cousins and more cousins! I like our color combination here below. Mitchie and I shared that 2-hour talk during the procession, while holding our melting candles. Good, insightful conversations as always.



Friday night, post-procession, was one of the more memorable Good Friday nights. It's a mystery where we all mustered the energy to sit down and have a super fun inuman session. Mostly cousins and our very special nephew Gelo, who got us all reeling with laughter. Super. Duper. Fun. Considering di pa resurrected si Christ. I felt a tad guilty I was having such a great time.



I soooo wanted to get a tan. So for several hours last Saturday, we hung out at the Water Park, basking under the sun's rays... which I guess was not intense enough for tanning. That, or the Coppertone I put on was super effective. Deng. Parang walang nangyari.



So many random thoughts from last weekend. Hehe. I will try to summarize them all tomorrow. And to my relatives who are reading this entry.... I will post pics of our long weekend tomorrow. That's a promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home