Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Quota na for the week

I'm all set for this week! I got my weekly dose of Karina and Keysi quite early into this last week of March.

I met up with Karina yesterday and we had a quick dinner at TOSH along Valero. Coincidentally, Rommel and his law school friends were reviewing at the Starbucks next door! It was nice to see Rommel. I was teasing Karina about the nice, nice Bath and Body body splash which Lery gave me. Green Clover and Aloe. Kars has been looking for that scent forever, and I was just smelling nice! Haha!

Sporadic is as sporadic does. Keyce called me whilst I was shutting my computer down tonight. I was on my way home, kinda looking forward to sleeping earlier than usual. Of course, Miss Kaladkaring-may-nunal-sa-talampakan couldn't resist not inviting Keysi to dinner! We met up at Zen (although I initially thought it was Haiku) and well... Our eyes almost popped out of their sockets when the Mix(ed) Maki we ordered landed on our table... Plus the steak and shrimp dinner. Grabe. Lamon ito.




Haaay... I love my girls. They know me oh-so-well, and good times lang all the time when we hang out.

Random Thoughts today...

** Keyce was sharing one of her good friends' sentiments about "the one". She currently has someone in her life who she knows (for now) isn't the one. She is waiting to meet someone to confirm that Mr.-always-present-in-her-life isn't "the one". Then again, meeting someone new might make her realize that Mr.-always-present-in-her-life is in fact "the one". Did that make sense?? Haha. I don't think it's about compromising... Not exactly. I guess when we have someone in our life who could be "the one", forgetting them completely is kind of difficult. Until someone else comes along. Rommel did say once, "the best way to get over someone is to hook up with someone else." Hmm... in my case, I have a pretty hard time getting over someone. Maybe it's the Scorpio in me who tends me be loyal. It takes time. It takes hitting a wall. Haha.

** Bought two CDs today. The best of Oasis and Foo Fighters' Skin and Bones. What is it with these Alternative bands who I am quite interested in lately? I like Champagne Supernova! Especially the line, "... You and I, we live and die. The world keeps spinning 'round, we dunno why. Why? Why? Why?"

** I think I said this in my previous entry... being excited about what the future brings. I guess last year, I had my mind set on a particular series of events which didn't exactly materialize. I was upset and confused. I'm glad this month's kind of a different story. I realized that there's really no use in obsessing over the course of events. So much of it is out of my control. I guess if you have your sights set on one particular path, if it goes the other way, it's just quite upsetting. The future I wanted to become a reality was so one-dimensional. Now, Schmenten's feeling a little better. The future and the possiblities are multi-dimensional, with several layers. Haha. I'm just psyched. And I know it's going to be good. I can't help but feel sad at times though (Fine... several times pa rin. haha!), but as I told Mark... Just feel the sadness. Let it remind you of your humanity. And then move along.

1 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger stav said...

I love reading your blog!!!
ang daming food trip!
okay kasi when I go home to manila (that's like every 2 months) at least updated ako sa mga resto!
i'll try central since taga pque din ako and the ones you mentioned sa serendra pati ung omakase =)
sorry haven't been updating my blog- i will later =) with pics- I've been too lazy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home