Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Vacay Hangover

Strange where I'm getting the energy to surf and research Vancouver stuff for the parental units. At 2:30 in the morning. Haha. I went on a little shopping trip today at Rockwell. I bought Mama two V-neck sweaters at my favorite store. 'Course, I had to get yellow and pink v-neck sweaters for myself. I was sleepy during most part of the day today. I had two cups of coffee but I remained uninspired. Still on vacay mode I guess.

Random Thoughts for today...

** Ugh. Suzie sent me a link, which revealed news that The Police has reunited and plans of their recording a new album sort of fell through. I also found out that they are going on tour... in the US starting May till July! Waaah! On November 8th, the trio will be in Toronto. Hmm... Do I dare??

** Received some good news today about someone getting engaged. As cheesy as this sounds, it still continues to amaze me when a guy proposes. The certainty of wanting to spend the rest of your life with someone... that still blows me away. And for that to be reciprocated. Wow. Pesem has been teasing me about my so-called bitter feelings about my brother's official entry to couple-dom. Haha. I am not bitter. I am happy for my brothers. Their girls are pretty lucky to have such sweet boyfriends.

** Making trip arrangements over the net. It's pretty cool. So much information available online. Sometimes, it's a challenge to determine which ones are credible. Bottom line, I like traveling! Or helping someone make their travel plans. Maybe I just like traveling per se. Or helping people out per se.

** Weekend with the family was fantabulous. When I'm with them, I feel invincible. It's pretty awesome. I love them all dearly. It may be hard for others to understand the closeness. But we're a pretty warm, welcoming bunch.

** Realized over the weekend that each of the guys my female cousins have hooked up with have their own unique, winning qualities. We have one who's a major, major hit with the boys, another who gives new meaning to the word "mabait", another who is smart and hardworking (who has an ambition for himself and his family), another who loves my cousin dearly and who's a great dad. Ang galeng. Iba-iba lang. No one guy is the same.

** Make It Happen. My new motto. I've so many plans, and I need the drive to make them happen.

** Travel plans for the year is bound to change. Argh.

6 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Blogger gwenny14 said...

"Received some good news today about someone getting engaged. As cheesy as this sounds, it still continues to amaze me when a guy proposes. The certainty of wanting to spend the rest of your life with someone... that still blows me away. And for that to be reciprocated. " --> Haha. I know how you feel. I feel some sort of disbelief and doubtful that things are forever and ever too. Well, I'm bitter... what can I say?

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger rotsss said...

** Travel plans for the year is bound to change. Argh.

SINGAPORE LAH! SINGAPORE LAH! visit singapore year ito! hahahahaha.

ten check out langkawi, malaysia. GOSH DARN IT I WANNA GO.

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Tenten said...

Hehehe! Champion lang diba? I mean, I know we're at the "marrying age" and all. The thought of forever and ever is pretty scary. And for a guy to commit like that. Wow. Some guys can't commit pa lang nga eh. Or are scared of getting hurt again (after a relationship gone sour). Hehe. Oh well. :-) Naoobvious tayong mga may pinaghuhugutan!

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Tenten said...

Langkawi, Malaysia?! Ano meron dun Rotsss?! O.A. na ba kung gawin naming Bangkok-Sing-Malaysia ang trip namin?! haha!

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger rotsss said...

ayon sa websites, aside from beaches eh may mga eco-trail chuva sa langkawi. they call it the palawan of Malaysia daw. so more or less parang pag nagpunta ka ng Coron siguro. hehehe.

i meet up with you in Singapore and join you en route to Malaysia na lang if matuloy kayo dito. NAKS PARANG ANG DAMI KONG LEAVES AH. hahahahaha.

pag marami kayong pera you can take the train...goes from bangkok to singapore. 5-star service, shempre 5-star ang presyo. hehehehehe.

sana matuloy kayo!!!

 
At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ten! rommel and tonton have girlfriends na??? binata na ang mga bros mo..we are officially old!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home