Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Choosday at Chelsea

Today, Tuesday, my ex-Ex-ccenture friend, Keysi and I went to Chelsea in Serendra. She had a late dinner (I had eaten at Cheesecake Etc. earlier), and I had the best fruit smoothie ever. Haha! I really like the loook and feel of this resto. Very reminiscent of those deli places in New York. The items of the menu remind of that great resto in North Sydney where we used to have lunch a lot. Anyway, Chelsea and M Cafe have the same owners. The waiters are really courteous.



Their smoothies were to die for! Keysi had the Watermelon and green mango (so it was sweet and tangy at the same time). I had the cantaloupe and buko! It was G double O D good!




They served us complimentary foccacia bread with a whole baked garlic which was super soft! You could spread the garlic easily on the bread!



Keysi ordered the Risotto balls with the jalapeno cream cheese dip. It was pretty filling.



Keyce and I were a few tables away from Mikee Cojuangco. Deng! She is still super pretty!

I'm thinking of bringing the family here. Perhaps we can try the cheese cabinet and we can get a bottle of wine.

3 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Issang the Biatch said...

Ate ten!!! Wag mo na link..Mababasa ni kuya mark..Hahahaha!!!

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Issang the Biatch said...

Ate Ten!! Wag na! mababasa ni Kuya Mark! Hahahaha!

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger Tenten said...

Hahahha! Hindi binibisita ng Kuya mo ang blog ko. So you are safe.... From him. Pero from my other readers, hindi! Hahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home