Friday, June 22, 2007

Segundo Piso

The first time I visited Segundo Piso, I was with the family of Mrs. Tamayo and my parents. Her son-in-law brought us there and we thoroughly enjoyed the ambience. Today, I took Keysi to the same resto. I knew it was along Pasong Tamo Extension! We found it and later found ourselves feasting (as usual). Segundo Piso is the restaurant just above Terry's Deli.



We got a bottle of wine (which is actually more cost efficient than ordering a glass). It was quite difficult to choose, given their selection. So, what's wine without the pica pica? Haha. Then came our European Deli Platter, a merry mix of cold cuts and cheese! Haha! Very good with the wine!



Keyce ordered Lamb and I had Lengua (One of the best I've had. Of course THE best remains to be Ate Henny's lengua!). for dessert, we had the churros con chocolate. Their churros is slightly different from the usual churros. The hot chocolate was good! Not to sweet and just the right consistency. Yummy!




Overall, it was quite a good dinner. Keyce and I talked about work a lot and some new happenings about her friend who recently broke up with her bf. Haha. Random thoughts train later.

Sarap kumain!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home