Saturday, June 23, 2007

Friday... "Donut", Work, and Morconitos

Because of my Segundo Piso dinner Thursday evening, I woke up late Friday morning and was in the office at 9am. I had to go through several emails, coordinate a couple of work efforts, and force myself to stay awake. At around 1130, Mike and I snuck out of the office to go to the Microwarehouse sale at Bgy. Capitolyo. We took a tricycle, and we were lucky that the driver knew where the place was.

On sale at Microwarehouse were a couple of iPods, accessories, PDAs, and laptops. I called Keysi, asking if she wanted me to get the Macbook for her. Just for Friday, it was P5,000 off. After very little coaxing, she finally agreed. Haha. And so I casually told the sales person, "Ah... isa ngang Macbook", as though I was buying donuts. Hehe! So the unexpected purchase meant we couldn't take a tricycle back to the office. Hehe.

We had lunch at this quaint cafe across Microwarehouse. Mike had tried it before and the food was pretty good! I enjoyed the garlic porkchops and the butterscotch iced coffee. Yummy.

Most of the Friday afternoon was spent working, chasing up people, and laughing at double meaning statements which I really did not mean. Haha. Keysi went to the office to get her new laptop and we hung out for a while. I'd do the same if I were in her shoes. I heart my MacMac. :-) I'm sure Keysi will enjoy hers. Welcome to the club!

It was pretty cool in the office and I had my "table runner" from BKK to keep me warm.



I left the office a little before 9 pm. I stopped by Shopwise to get some ice cream. I went to Ate Love's house for dinner. I saw Ate Cel, Ate Love's older sister. She made dinner and it was superb! Sukiyaki (which I've had for the first time), Morconitos, and Chicken ala King Crepe. Ina has a new do! Kikay girl has ba-bangs! And little sister Iris ... still the same short hair. Hehe!



Later, I went to Tita Marison's for Chris and Tito Ben's despidida. It was past eleven p.m. then. Most of the guests already left, but there were still people who feasted on the ice cream I brought. Thank you Select Alabang Zapote Road for your ok selection of Nestle ice cream. I did however, do a "dengit!" when I saw that there was a small store, on the way to Tita Marison's, who sold Magnolia ice cream (my preferred ice cream brand as of late).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home