Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Chikas with Las Chicas

Last night, I had a chat fest with several of my friends, three of them are in Manila and the rest are abroad. During the first half of my massage, I was still chatting. Haha. But then I dozed off. And that was the end of all chatting.

Anyway... a couple of random thoughts, from my chat sessions yesterday, from my musings while driving home with a tooth ache last night, and from my drifting mind this morning while on my way to work.

** I was chatting with an Ex-ccenture friend last night and she was telling me about her boylet. How nice he was, smart, and cute (I've seen him! He is very cute). However, he has certain beliefs she was not quite agreeable to. Everything else was peachy, but when they start talking about religion, she couldn't handle it. So she figures, it will be a wasted effort, taking it to the next level. Like I've said before, every relationship will have its quirks. I think this quirk, I'm going to have to say "pass." It's hard, because there is no right and wrong. The definitions of right and wrong could be different for both sides. It's part of who you are. Most of us are born into it. Here's where love becomes a decision. Ask yourself if you are willing to work through the arguments. Actually, if you're willing to make it work. Period.

** Another Ex-ccenture friend (fab girl) was telling me about her new boylet. How he's sending her "kilig" text messages. She was asking me if his message meant something. It was pretty "kilig" nga. She's known him for I think over a month. They've been out a couple of times. He's nice, he dresses well (Haha. Kailangang punahin ito). He's not that talkative, but he shares. I was telling her to enjoy the moment. These "kilig" episodes where you're not sure, where it's a possibility, where you're discovering each other. It's pretty fun. As long as you keep the expectations low. Haha. Which is why she was sharing the kwentos with as very few people as possible. Sound very familiar...

** I'm on my second week of VA. Haha. Keyce and Suzie would know about this. It's working. Pramis.

** Got to thinking about things worth saving and making sacrifices for. Some things you know for sure definitely are. But others... I ponder about the possibility. Because it is just that. A possibility. Who knows for sure if it will be worth it? Unless it's pursed. But then pursuing it means investing time. And a lot of yourself. Haaay. So in the end, it's all about taking risks. Because who knows for sure if it can be something meaningful?

2 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger rotsss said...

"Last night, I had a chat fest with several of my friends, three of them are in Manila and the rest are abroad."

dapat i-visit mo ang abroad friends. specially the ones in singapore. hahahaah!!!

sale pa gucci dali. you still have time lah.

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Tenten said...

Trudieeeeeees! :D

Syet! Sale ang Gucci?! Pakidescribe nga ang mga items up for grabs and quantas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home