Sunday, June 17, 2007

Weekend Random Thoughts...

Always have some random thoughts up my sleeves during the weekend...

** I had the best time sleeping last night. Haha. Thank you red wine buzz. I didn't know they made good wine from South Africa. It was pretty good. Tita Guste didn't realize she was a little on the drunk side until she laid down. I was asleep not five minutes after my head touched the pillow. Sarap. I didn't realize how tired I've been these past few days.

** Jen and I have been talking and comparing our experiences in our current project with that of our other projects. I shared with her that we feel more tired now because we coordinate with people (personally and electronically) a lot more than we used to. Man.... talking to people, explaining things, making them do things... It's pretty draining. It takes a lot more out of me than working on one task in front of the the computer for hours end.

** "Dengit" is not a person. Hahaha! Ang cute cute mo talaga. :-)

** Verbal abstinence my ass. Was broken by the vino last Friday. Haha.

** The smell of red wine brings back so many memories. Good memories mostly.

** I saw "Fever Pitch" for the second time earlier today. Drew Barrymore is a doll, and Jimmy Fallon was so adorable. More random thoughts about this later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home