Saturday, July 14, 2007

Focus Friday

Two weeks in a row, I spent my Friday with my projectmates. For this Friday, we were fortunate enough to piggy back on the Reitz' movie premiere team building. Hehe. Adrienne (whose name I am loving by the way), took care of buying the tickets, the food, logistics, everything! I just gave our share and went to Robinson's Galleria, cinema 4. 23 Focus peeps came! Our seats were not too shabby (as Mike describes them). Funny lang how I kept on insisting that the scary creatrures sucking the happiness out of their victims are "Death-eaters". Of course, we were later reminded that they were called "Dementors". Hehe!

After the finishing the movie (literally to the very end of the end credits), we went to the newly opened Seattle's Best in Serendra for some coffee. Of course, being the slob that I sometimes am, I spilled some coffee on my white blouse. We talked mostly about work, on shore assignments, and other manifestations that Mike and I are in fact "fossils" in The Firm. Haha. Karina dropped by! It was nice seeing her this week (after our foiled dinner a few days ago). I asked Ceasar to be funny on the spot. Haha.




Haaay. Happy lang for the weeekend. It's been sort of a crazy work week, trying to get so many things done, answering emails left and right, and doing follow-ups with people on shore and off shore. Jen and I have a silent understanding. Haha. We share a common frustration, which we hope to iron out maybe next week. I'm a little worried about implementation weekend. Dunno if we're going to pass PRAM. Ugh.

Nelson's last day today =(. A huge hole in the MW team. We took pics earlier today. "Bounce na!" We will miss him! And for our last Friday together, he, Angelo, Mike, and I had lunch... at the Cybergate grocery! Haha! I had the super sulit 50 bucks lunch with pork sisig and pork binagoongan. Oink oink oink.




More lamon tomorrow! Haha! Will be seeing HP again at MOA with Tere and Keyce!

2 Comments:

At 3:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

death eaters ka dyan! bwahahahahahahahahha

 
At 3:41 AM, Blogger Tenten said...

Or should I say... SEB SEB?? :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home