Monday, September 17, 2007

Saturday Beadaholics

I just agreed to joining this Beading session because I wanted to spend some quality bonding time with my girls.




I was pleasantly surprised that I genuinely enjoyed myself! I'm more of a consumer than a creator. So I wasn't exactly sure if I'd be good at making these beaded creations. Alas. from 3pm till 7pm, I was just making earrings like there was no tomorrow. I was drawn to deep blue, purple, green, and white. Ina and I hung around some more.






Famished beadaholics went to Conti's for dinner! Ina had the Mango Salad and the Beef Salpicao, and I had the Baked Prawns. It was really nice, just the two of us! I've known these girls since they were very little, and I feel like I'm getting to know them all over again. Ina entertained me with her kwentos about her crazy friends and her dreams of getting a LV bag when she turns 18.



We later went back to their Casa Marias home where I had another slice of bitter chocolate cake and a cup of coffee (my second cup of the evening).



Ate Love grew very excited of my vacay plans for next year and started showing me stuff she was going to ask me to buy for her. Hehe. We ended the evening with a film showing. We watched the girls' current favorite movie, "Anastacia". Us condo girls love this movie! Maan bought a VHS tape in the US and we'd watch it and just giggle over Dimitri (voiced by John Cusack).

It was a pretty wholesome weekend! I slept with a smile on my face. My friends know how much I love my girls. They're all growing up pretty fast, and I still want to be part of their lives. I pray for someone who'd be more than happy to make them a part of his life as well.

Some random thoughts...

Me love the earrings. I can't say accessories in general, but just earrings. Designing and making them is a learning process! I think the bazaar dragon in me is slowly waking from its 3 year slumber. Mwahaha. Maybe just one weekend? Not for the sake of earning money, but just for selling stuff I find pretty, and stuff which I make. The business mill is really running in my head right now. I have the earring carousels to display the stuff I'll be selling. I can most likely buy some stuff from "Downtown", and a few unique pieces in Bangkok. Hmmm.... I'm soooo tempted!

Okie. I'm putting this ad out there... Anyone interested in going to Bangkok later this year? Maybe sometime November? Please let me know! I am close to being desparate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home