Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Second Week Sans Keyce

I'm on my second week without my gimik buddy. Keyce and I YMed yesterday. We had a few laughs and a couple of dramatic moments (so typical of us girls). Nakakamiss. I feel like I just broke up with someone. I need to be anticipate changes in my routine... among other things.

Irene, Arief (pronounced as "Reep" by the loving gf), and I went to Serendra yesterday. They accompanied me to dinner at Hossein's, where I ordered the Cielo Kebab with Saffron rice. The platter, which I normally share with lamon bud Keyce, was half-finished. Tsalap. It was perfect for a very late lunch/dinner. We walked around Bonifacio High Street. I think I ought not to be skipping meals because on my way back to my car, I had forgotten where I parked!

Random thoughts for the day...

**Ceasar and I had a conversation yesterday about how you like the person who doesn't like you, and how such a situation tells you that you should probably consider changing something about yourself. I of course gave him my "love is like looking for a parking space" analogy. He got what I was trying to say. But maybe some guys just think differently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home