Thursday, September 06, 2007

My Favorite Things

Tenten's busy scale has been off the charts lately, hence the limited blog entries. I'll try and make up for my delinquency. Hehe. Anyway, I remember getting this email before about life's simple pleasures. I also bought this book before about 1000 things which make you happy. Simple things, really. So anyway, I'd like to share a few stuff which makes me smile.

My year's supply of Green Clover and Aloe Body Lotion and Body Spray. Lery first introduced me to this fab Bath and Body Works scent. My wonderful cousins in the US (Ate Svet and Ate Gret) have been so good and generous to me! I love them Ates!



Chocolate covered espresso beans. First tasted in Sydney. Then Aileen sent a small tube of them when Chris came over. More recently, Mike gave me a small tin can from his US vacay. Yummy. This one came in three different varieties. Caramel, Amaretto, and Irish Creme. I think I need to be more conscious of what I've been eating lately. I've grown very fond of chocolates in the past few weeks. Sarap eh! Coffee, I already love. Marrying chocolates and espresso beans. Genius.



Hanging out with the cousins. I will miss having the balikbayans around. All the shopping, family gatherings, mini-Manila brownbags. Haha. The Kurims, Majo, Sheryl and I have been bonding more lately because of Lola's beeday and because of inuman sessions with Noel and Aileen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home