Monday, September 17, 2007

Welcome Zaina Clarisse!

ERP5 mini-reunion!



Zalggy's little one, Zaina Clarisse Eusebio, was Christened today at Mary Mother of the Church in BF Resort Las Pinas. As usual (and as expected), I was fashionably late (Aileen in tow). When we arrived at the church, they were taking family pictures. Hehe. Reception followed at the Tancinco-Eusebio home also in BF Resort. Although Aileen and I were pretty stuffed with our Recipes lunch, I had to sample all of the culinary delights prepared by the Tancincos. Honestly! Who says "no" to lechon?!



My godchild, Zoie, has gotten big! She looks a lot like Mommy Precious. Hehe. As for Zaina, I'm not sure who she looks like yet. :-)



After mingling and some catching up, Aileen and I left with Greg. We brought him home (which was about 15 minutes away from Zalggy's house). I was supposed to hit the books that afternoon, but then hanging out with Aileen was the better option. I took her to Westgate and we had crepes at Cafe Breton. We also tried recalling the names of our NA and EUR counterparts. We even called Chae when we couldn't remember Olivier's surname.

What a Sunday. After hearing mass, I went home and had a little dinner. Then I hit the sack for my weekly massage. What a perfect evening. Still no reviews this weekend though. Oh no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home