Tuesday, November 06, 2007

A Good Beginning

What a nice way to start my week.

Morning, when I arrived at the office today, I was very happy to find a CD with the Postal Service Give It Up album I've been looking for!! We called several Music One outlets last Friday but none of them had the Postal Service album. Thanks Mike for burning me a copy.

Training at Gateway mall most of the day. Driving to Cubao was actually a breeze. The morning session was just ok. I think I will survive without taking it. Or perhaps I've taken this course too late. Hehe. I then had lunch at Ten Titas, feasting on an entire serving of Beef Salpicao. I walked around the mall a little, resisting the urge to shop!

One of today's champion moments... During my afternoon training session, the entire class was divided into three groups and was asked to work on a root cause analysis task. The instructor was going around, checking each of the teams' progress, when she said outloud, "Ha? What's Booth Camp?" Josku!!! I was just laughing my pintasera/barok a** off. Kids, it's Boot Camp, not Booth Camp. O.M.G. talaga.

At the end of the day, I scored two free pens. I felt a little guilty about getting them, being the most senior person in the class. Oh well. The pens are cute.

Issang hitched a ride with me going home, but we couldn't leave Gateway without eating at Taco Bell. Talk about lamon again. Traffic along SLEX was pretty bad, so we just talked about movies and the surnames we've attached to our first names through the course of our lives.

I got my study time! About 3 hours! Wowoweee. Just a little pissed at myself for some of the inconsistencies in the practice tests I've taken. I didn't do so well in the Data Sufficiency questions today. Oh well. Study time is always practice time.

And finally, to end my day with a bang, my lamon and gimik bud Keyce phoned me all the way from the US of A for an advanced greeting! We spoke for about 20 minutes. It's actually a good thing that we got cut off before I launched another dramatic speech about missing our old gimik lives. Thanks so much for calling Keyce! Now I couldn't sleep because of all the excitement. Hehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home