Friday, December 21, 2007

Sonya's Garden with Middleware and Staffware Teams

It was certainly a very good Sunday. Believe it or not, it was my first time at Sonya's Garden, Tagaytay. I was the "saling-kit" in the Middleware and Staffware Christmas get-together. Thanks to Angelo for inviting me!

Anyway, the place is really, really nice. It had a laid back feel to it. Lotsa plush greens. The dining area had nice swags. And the food..... Ahhh... the food! It was eat all you can salad, bread, and pasta. Sulit ang six hundred bucks. We had the best kamote ever!










The company is great as always. May ganung factor talaga! Haha!















Schmenten will go on record here. I had the bestest massage at Sonya's Sensuous Spa! I decided to get the Four Hand massage. Two masseurs. One hour. Oil. Absolute bliss. See my post-massage picture! Happy Schmenten. This is the way massages are supposed to be. Uber relaxing!




I heart Sonya! Next stop... Antonio's! And maybe a side trip to Sonya's for another Four Hand massage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home