Saturday, December 15, 2007

Saturday night, and my hands smell like garlic

Okie. I am on a short blog break before I take a shower. Mariless and Cha are throwing a Christmas part of sorts today. They've asked me to prepare my best selling pesto and cream cheese pasta. I think I outdid myself today with the white sauce. Yummy! 2 tetra packs of all purpose cream, 2 tetra packs of evaportaed milk, some MSG, about 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese, and (yes, connection to the title of this entry), lotsa garlic. Anyway, I think this is the fourth time I've had to make this pasta dish this year. A pretty good record, if I do say so myself. Hehe.

Today was pretty fun! I had to wake up earlier than usual to meet up with Suzie and Paolo. I met the all-star cast of Kumon Santolan branch!! Suzie invited me to the party and asked me to be the host. I'm no children's party expert, but I like kids. Paolo complimented me on my hosting skills (Thanks Pao!!). What these two are doing every single day is pretty amazing. Helping kids to be better at math and reading, and just getting to know them as person. I am a big fan of Hans. He is super cute!



My first time in Santolan today! Hehe. The drive going home was pretty long. Traffic was bad along C5. But it eased up after Kalayaan, and it was all green in the South Luzon Express way.

Random thoughts for the day...

** What a week. The Christmas get togethers and events here and there. It's nice to catch up with old friends. Reminisce a specific time in your lives. I've a couple dinners and reunions planned. Also in my calendar, however, is coming to the office on Christmas Day and Boxing Day. Bummer.

** Suzie said something to me today that made me think. She shared that Pao didn't like guys who deliberately hurt or play with girls's feelings (maybe by leading them on or being flirty). Some guys are outright players. There are others though who seem harmless but basically do the same thing. Bottom line is, if you like someone, say it. Court the girl. Let her know you like her. And if you don't, then don't toy with her feelings.

** Schmenten has been in a good place the past few weeks. Hehe. Very recently though, I sort of crept back into that hole where the smallest, insignifant thing bothers the hell out of me. Maybe I just like knowing certain things (or maybe I really dislike NOT knowing certain things). Anyway, I hope this goes away, and that I return to my new cool self (new = about 3 months old maybe).

** I'm sort of considering asking for a sign. For something. But then, asking for a sign is a sign in itself. Anyway, should I just let the facts speak to me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home