Friday, February 15, 2008

On this Veeday

Veeday just ended today! I realize, for the more recent years where I've had to celebrate this day of hearts, I've celebrated it with the people closest to my heart. My Family! I think overall this has been a pretty happy day.

I literally started the day driving to Makati. Karina, Irving, and I had an impromptu sleep over at Somerset, all thanks to my wonderful booboo (wasn't able to cancel the reservation earlier!). Anyway, it all worked out ok because we chatted over Conti's chicken pie and my Choco Crisp cake (Thank you Auntie Heidi!). Kar and I had breakfast at around 7, and I was in the office before 9. The easy, shorter drive from Makati to Mandaluyong kinda got me thinking about condo living in Makati (and its advantages). But well, regardless of any convenience, nothing beats the warmth of our big bed, cable, free dinners, and q.t. with the folks at home.

Work in Focus has been relatively busy. Meetings left and right. Issues here and there. Before I knew it, it was way past 12 and I had not eaten my lunch. Grabbed some food from the mall. Merienda today courtesy of the Staffware, L2, and L3 teams. Goldilocks Mocha cake the best!

The Valentine traffic was expected, but not super duper bad. I arrived at home a little past 8, just in time for the lechon's arrival and the official start of the party. The Geocaniga Family Reunion was scheduled on veeday. It was great to see everyone together! The slambook was a huge hit! Dementia ensued lots of laughs!






Happy Veeday everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home