Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sort of a Productive Day

Despite feeling under the weather during the morning (I had slept super late the evening before and just couldn't get out of bed), I was able to squeeze in a couple of productive tasks during the late afternoon and early evening. My random thoughts and accomplishments for the day...

** Our passports arrived! Talk about perfect timing. It's a good thing I was home to personally receive the passports from the courier! Woohoo. I was filled with joy when I saw the VISA on our passports. Multiple Entry, six months! Not bad! I SMSed Irene to tell her the good news.

** Bad news for today though was the 21 day tour we've had our hearts set on is not pushing through. The date we wanted wasn't a guaranteed departure date. So now, we need to choose between this 12 day tour (which Papa will easily call a Pajama tour) and this 16 day tour. I'm leaning towards the 16 Day tour of course. So that leaves us with a couple extra days in London. I'm now searching for good Great Britain tours (which hopefull includes Scotland and the English countryside).

** Turned over all the Swiss Visa requirements to Ermin, our trusty agent assisting us with the VISA applications. Interview should be sometime next week. We were actually hoping to start on the Schegen visa application. However, my COE was addressed to the Italian Embassy, instead of the French Embassy. So that's another 5 working days.

** Visited the dentist in the evening. Ate Abi, a.k.a. Dr. Torres DMD, did her magic! Mental note to self... buy a dental floss! Fonzie was ever present and we were playing amidst all the buzzing noises of the equipment. He's adorable.

** The parental units with the Geocaniga sibs are headed up the mountains tomorrow. Lea, our new super housekeeper, has been exhausted these past few days so I helped out in the packing and dish washing. She was busy making adobo and preparing the food the folks will be bringing tomorrow. Dishwashing has a calming effect, for some reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home