Friday, February 22, 2008

[Movie Shmovie] Vantage Point

Mike and I took advantage of the freebie Movie Night here at the office. We saw "Vantage Point" today in the coolest cinema in Pioneer! Robinson's Cybermall (also known as "Forum"). Anyway, I knew very little of the movie before I stepped into the cinema (armed with my buttered popcorn and KFC chicken sandwich). It's about this major major event (assassination of the US president in Spain), showed through the eyes of 8 (?) different people. During the first few times they've had to rewind back to the beginning of the story, I was starting to roll my eyes (same old s***). But then the story developed and more details were revealed! Overall, I liked it! Not really the best thriller or action movie of the year, but it's a good enough movie to get your mind off work. My favorite moment though was Mike asking, "Bakit ganyan ang mata ni Forrest Whitaker?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home