Sunday, February 24, 2008

A rather good weekend

Last Friday was a low point work day. The weekend, as I had hoped, actually made up for the rather shitty day before.

I spent more than 12 hours in the office, for moral support to the ST team members who were completing their tests. We had lunch and dinner delivered. The highlight of the day was our Starbucks coffee break. While sipping our cold drinks, we finally got the lowdown on the very mysterious personal life of Michael M. He's been in my team for almost two years now, and we actually started in MTS together. Because of my probing super powers, he revealed that he had feelings for this former projectmate who's currently attached. Us girls just gleefully listened to his story, and I (Boy Abunda's prodigy) asked the right questions to get more out of him. It was a nice break from the pressure of getting the testing done.

I left the office at 12:30AM (Sunday), stuffed with Shakey's thin crust pizza. A nice ending to my working Saturday was meeting up with Macky and Erik at M Cafe. I warned them though, "Oist. Super jologs porma ko ngayon!" And they were silently snickering when they saw me, making my way through the throngs of stylish people. We just laughed and laughed. Macky's recent TV craze, "Coffee Prince". He said, "It's the greatest TV show ever." Mwahahaha.

I got home around 2AM. Tired and in need of a good night's sleep.

So what did I learn today? The best accomplishments for me? Good and healthy human relationships. There's just a different thrill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home