Thursday, April 10, 2008

Edinburgh, Scotland Part 3

On our last day in Edinburgh, we relished the breakfast which came with our B&B. We again ordered the full Scottish breakfast which consisted of sausage, eggs, and toast. I love our B&B. It was uber homey, exactly how I'd imagined B&Bs to be. Joanna, the owner has been really helpful and warm.






I mailed my postcard to Miss Bausas!



Just before we got on the National Railway train back to London, Rommel and I stopped by the Royal Galleries of Scotland, where they showcased several great pieces of art.




Right outside the gallery, we took our last pictures with the castle on the hill, Edinburgh Castle.



We also ran into a Scotsman, merrily playing his bagpipes.



Bye bye Scotland. It was lovely to have met you in Edinburgh (pronounced as Edin-bur-roh).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home