Thursday, May 29, 2008

[Movie Shmovie] Sex and the City

Two Krispy Kreme donuts (bribe), a look of desperation, and several coaxing later, I was able to convince Mike to watch Sex and the City the movie. I was super excited to watch the movie. It's been a few years since I last bid my favorite New York girls adieu. The show celebrates friendship, a woman's individuality, and gives a lot of insight about the search for love and relationships. The movie itself was relatively long, but if you're a fan, you'll love every minute of it. It felt like watching one entire season in one sitting. I won't spoil the plot, for those who haven't seen it. It's entertaining (thanks to Samantha and Charlotte). An eyeful to fashionistas (drool-fest!). And a beacon of hope to those who are looking for L-O-V-E.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home