Wednesday, June 18, 2008

[Joy in the Little Things] June 18, 2008

This entry is quite perfect for today, given what happened a few hours ago. This is me trying to be optimistic.

** Conversation with Maila today. I received an unexpected phone call from Maila today! When I asked her if anything was up, she just told me she misses me and wants to talk to me. So we spent a good fifteen minutes just yapping about some of our old teammates and our love for travel. She and Tom are expecting their second child!

** Badminton with the officemates. Worked up a good sweat. Had a lot of laughs about near misses and funny serves.

** Seeing Joziegrozie for the first time in a year. She introduced me to her "friend". Haha. I've missed her super pranka ways. I could not stop laughing when she said, "He is so fat now." Haha. Classic Grozie remark.

** Macmacmac working for today. He knows I need him.

** Chatting with my cousin Pao. His YM ID? Papi_Kamote. Hahaha. Winner.

** Feeling better after letting it out. As Joe D'Mango said, letting it out is a big difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home