Saturday, May 31, 2008

Still in my jammies at 4:46pm

Lazy Saturday afternoon. My kinda thing. Right now, I should be on my way to the bathroom. Instead, I'm listening to "Such Great Heights" and pondering when I'll see Episode 16 of Gossip Girl.

I just finished watching Episodes 14 and 15. I miss these upper east siders... who have nothing better to do than be beautiful and make each others' New York lives more complicated. I am liking Nate Archibald more and I continue to wonder why these kids can't just be perfectly honest with each other. Deng. More honesty, less drama. Georgina/Sarah looks like a troublemaker. I wonder how much havoc she can wreck in the remaining two or three episodes.

Last night, I saw Sex and the City yet again. Beegee, Mowie, Rni, Tuts, and I caught the 10:50 show at GB3. We had dinner at Banana Leaf first. While waiting for the movie to begin, we saw, seated two rows from us, was Manila's elite. Tim Yap, KC Concepcion, and a couple other socialites. They were all dressed up! Funny, the evening before, when Mike and I saw the movie at Powerplant, we also noticed the girls who saw the movie came in fours and were clad in their fashionista outfits. No diff here in Greenbelt. We wrapped up our evening with Butter and Sugar crepes at Cafe Breton. Most of us were yawning and had droopy eyes. At the end of the evening, we were all rather proud of ourselves for staying up late.

In my conversations with Beege, Mows, and Rns, we were all in agreement that we miss the original Pinay Samantha... Keysi! Haha! We're all dying for her to come home later this year.

Some random thoughts...

** "It's forgiveness", Carrie had said. I really like that message. Irregardless of who wronged you (friend or loved one), forgiveness is still forgiveness. Just like trust, it is absolute. Not a very easy thing to do though. And it does take time. But after that, there's really nowhere to go but forward. Which is where you want to go.

** "Love of my life", Big had said to Carrie. Been wondering about the love of one's life. I'd say those who do end up with the love of their lives is pretty darn lucky. Not all of us do though.

** Will be sleeping over Ate Love's tonight! I told Iris we'd have a That 70's show marathon. Hehe. On the agenda tomorrow is a good massage. Hopefully I'll be able to book an appointment at Rodeo Spa.

** Hello 14th month pay. Credit Card bills have arrived though. Good bye 14th month pay. Deng woman. Have you ever heard of "saving"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home