Friday, July 18, 2008

Eureka! Sun Cell is Key!

My first wedding gig is coming up this Saturday. 230-some guests, UP Bahay ng Alumni, the church in Claret school. I will have a modest staff of 3, though I'm a little worried. My fourth P.A. backed out at the last minute. I initially thought we would have 300 guests. I must say I was relieved when my clients told me they're down to 230.

I'm feeling the effects of ourrenovating houses yet again. For one, my walkie talkies are stashed somewhere. Location currently unknown. My other wedding paraphernalia (my wedding plastic case, easel stands, reusable folders) have been packed and stored away. Of all these missing in action wedding stuff, I'm worried about my walkies the most, since they've proven to be of great use. While I was talking to Bibay and Issang (my P.A.s for this wedding) about this predicament, Bibay said, "Why don't we just use Sun Cellular SIMs?" BRILL! Haha. I was close to being tempted to buying another pair (4K down the drain). Thanks Bibay for that wonderful suggestion.

I am done with my wedding docs! However, the printer ran out of ink today. So I need to buy one tomorrow. I'm thinking of just having my stuff printed somewhere (netopia maybe). Then I could just leave 'em and come back when they're done.

Everything's pretty smooth so far. The groom and the bride have worked pretty hard to make sure everything is in order. They're "A" students in Schmenten's school of Top Wedding Prep couples. I'm just hoping this will translate into a smooth, hassle free wedding this Saturday.

In other news, we can wear jeans tomorrow to the office! Yey! Every effing Friday! Cool cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home