Sunday, July 27, 2008

[Focus Health and Wellness] Fit and Fun, Robinson's Fun Run

Although I set my phone alarm to go off at 4:30am, it was Iris's 5:15am call which got me out of bed. The Robinson's Fit and Fun was a pair 5km run and my partner was Ina. She also has asthma, and like her aunt (daks me), isn't really the running/rushing type. I was happy to find out (when we crossed the finish line) that our unofficial time was 59 minutes! A huge improvement from my last 5km run time of 1 hour and 15 minutes. Woohoo!

Happy about the freebies as well!! One Robinson's bag full of goodies from the sponsors! Winner!







Also in the race were Angelo (with Celine) and Lester! Ate Love and I asked for Sunsilk freebies. Lester finished the race in 25 minutes! Excellent time for a first time 5km runner!



Of course, running gives us an excuse to eat eat eat. And EAT we did! Lunch at Casa Marias! A Singaporean dining experience! Ate Love made Cereal Prawns, which was excellent!!!!




And I made the Hainanese Chicken!! Which was good of course! Haha.



Always good times with my girls! After lunch, Ate Love and Ina curled my hair! I had a realization while the two girlies where fussing over my faux curls. I never had a sister, and I guess I missed out on all the kikay girly stuff. Which is prolly one of the many reasons why I love hanging out with them. It's just like having three sisters! If I do hang out here more than once a week though, I'm afraid I'd gain ten extra pounds. Food here is amazing. Haha.



Thanks girls!!! Mwah!

1 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm... bat di tayo nagkita? :) 45mins kami ni armie. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home