Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Balikbayans Galore and then some

The heavens truly love me. This August, I will be seeing three of my closest friends here in Manila! Irene, Sam, and Keyce! I just got confirmation and news about the last two girls these past few hours, and I am psyched. I enjoy entertaining friends and balikbayans. I'm wondering though when the Jologzbitchin triad will be complete once again. Meriyen, when are you coming home?!

Karina accompanied me to dinner last night. Malcolm's Place in Salcedo Village. I had an apple and bacon salad, grilled cheese sandwich, and a bottle of San Mig Light. Even the waiter had to repeat my order, dubious of my drink of choice. Hehe. I am not an alcoholic. Haha! Beer is cheaper than wine (I still love wine though).






I was just ranting about trust and honesty. I guess there are certain things other people can't be completely honest about, even if they're asked point blank. I just have to give them that.

I do want to sport a new hair do soon. Hehe. It would be a nice change from my long hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home